Why should I enroll with the Food Program?
Participating with the Food Program is a Win-Win situation.
- “Kids Win” because they’re eating nutritious meals and snacks in a safe, healthy environment.
- “You Win” by receiving cash reimbursements for serving nutritious meals and snacks to the children in your care. You also receive nutrition education and program training to help you offer a quality day care program.
Enrolling with Alliance for Children is easy!
We are here to help you be successful. When you have done the following, you may begin receiving cash reimbursements for serving nutritious meals to your day care children.
- Contact our office. We will schedule a time convenient for you to come to your home. We will train you on the food program requirements and complete the required paperwork.
- Have one of the following:
- A current Utah Family Child Care License or Residential Certificate
- Relative Care Certificate (approved through AFC)
- Alternate Care Certificate (approved through AFC)
- Family Friend & Neighbor Approval (DWS FFN)
For information on receiving a Family Child Care License/Residential Certificate, Relative Care Certificate or Alternate Care Certificate go to or contact our office at 801-313-1090:
- Family Child Care License/Residential Certificate – http://health.utah.gov/licensing/
- Relative Care Certificate
- Alternate Care Certificate