Alliance for Children

Alliance for Children helps to ensure that children enrolled in family day care homes receive well balanced, nutritious meals. The Child Adult Care Food Program provides cash reimbursement to eligible family day care providers. Participation and all benefits are absolutely free.

It has been proven that children who receive good quality, nutritious meals from birth through school age begin school with a distinct advantage over those children who have not had such meals available. Children learn faster, retain the information longer and have fewer behavioral problems. Alliance for Children has been a Utah sponsor of the Child Adult Care Food Program since 1989.

We are now offering program benefits to Child Care Centers. Click Here To See More

Mission Statement

To promote good nutrition and a safe, healthy daycare environment for the children of Utah.  To provide nutrition education, support, and disburse USDA funds to family daycare providers.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD- 3027) found online at: filing cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.